Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 Goals

Start as you mean to continue.  I've often heard this in relation to the New Year.  So today I have been filling my cupboard shelves and my heart with 'enough.'  For 2014, I want enough.  Enough love in my home, Enough money to pay the bills, and Enough food to keep us fed. I don't need more than that.

But in the fine tradition of new years resolutions, this is the list of my goals for 2014.  

1.  Update the blog once per week 
2.  Feel comfortable enough in my skin to wear a little sun dress for Easter
3.  Finish everything currently on the needles - Lady Eleanore scarf; 2 pair of socks for my daughter and the Old Man and the Sea Sweater
4.  Knit a handspun pair of socks
5.  Knit a worsted weight pair of socks
6.  Knit a pair of mittens from silk hankies
7.  Knit the sweater from 'Botanical Knits'
8.  Knit a sweater from the Blue Cascade yarn

There is nothing shocking or unattainable here but they are things I want to finish or do in my life.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment