Thursday, November 13, 2014

Nov 13 - Blogs

Sometimes you trip across something you really need to hear.  Today was just such a day.

I have a whole list of blogs that I try to keep up on; some are knitting blogs, biker blogs and even a fashion blog or two.  I have eclectic interests. :)

Today, I was reading Savage Roads.  His post was about being real.  This is something that I, probably like a lot of people, always struggle with.  I want to succeed and 'fit in' so I do what I have to in order to look right and act right according to work place etiquette.  But after awhile of being that person, I become uncomfortable and have a need to rebel.  Today it was freeing, to see that others think like that too.  I probably will continue to yo-yo back and forth but at least I'll know that I'm not alone.

I'll leave you with a picture of my baby from the day I bought her.

No comments:

Post a Comment